Our school G1 admission talks will be held. Please see details as below:
||9th June 2018 (Saturday)
||09：00 - 10：30
||11：15 - 12：45
||14：15 - 15：45
||School Hall (4/F) Tseung Kwan O Campus (Upper Primary Section)
10 Ling Kwong Street, Tiu Keng Leng
- Register online at our G.T. Homepage for G1 Admission Talk tickets from 10am, 23rd April 2018 (Monday) to 5pm, 7th May 2018 (Monday). The chance of being selected and allocated an admission talk ticket is not affected by how early or late you apply within the application period.
- Online application is only available for the parents whose children were born on or before 31st December 2013.
- Due to limited space, each family can only register for one ticket. In case of duplicate registration, the first registration will prevail. Each ticket is applicable for one seat only.
- There will be a random draw if the number of participants exceeds our quota.
- An email notification will be sent to parents on or before 18th May 2018 (Friday).
- Parents please print out the confirmation letter to collect the ticket in person on 21st May (Monday), 23rd May (Wednesday) or 24th May (Thursday) at the Mongkok Campus.
- All information is submitted on a voluntary basis. The information will be used for application purposes only and will be destroyed within 1 month after the admission talk.
- For further details about G1 admission information, please call the Admissions Office at 2384 9855.
- In case of dispute, the school reserves the right to make the final decision.